Thank to rrvuhpg‘s awesome root and recovery that allow us to install custom roms on Xperia XA. Hence, i have made a MM ROM which is fully deodexed and ultra slim, hope you will enjoy.
Based on F3115_Customized AU_1302-4361_33.2.A.4.70_R4A, and for F3115 devices only.
You have to unlock your bootloader and flash this rom.
– Full deodexed & Ultra slim
– Disabled signature verification (Not sure)
– Added AudioRecorder
– Modified Xperia Home
– Modified OEM partition
– Updated some apps (e.g: Music, Video, Album, etc.)
– Google Apps (except Play Store)
– Input Methods (except English)
– Live Wallpapers
– Some widgets & plugins
– Smallapps (except Touchblock)
– Sony UpdateCenter
– Useless Camera plugins
– Tasks, etc.
1. Unlock bootloader and flash boot and recovery by following rrvuhpg’s post.
2. Boot into recovery mode
3. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache & flash this ROM
4. Flash other packages (e.g.: supersu, drm, xposed) if you want
– ROM: F3115_MM_33.2.A.4.70_ULTRASLIM.zip
Further Step (Optional):
Because the rom occupies around 1.1 GB in system partition, you can shrink your system partition (to 1.5GB or 2GB, for example) and expand your userdata partition. I did it and i am sure you can heve a try. Here is the tutorial i followed.
@IgorEisberg for the XperiFirm
@rrvuhpg for the root and recovery
Play Store: Cardless Troubleshooting & Help Document Personalization: Customize your cards and create shortcuts at any time. Security: When sharing your cards, you always have the options to encrypt your shared card. Read more…